Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Karen

Just so you don't feel left out! LOVE U xxxxx

Replies

• YAY! Thanks love I feel better now!

I LOB YOU too!!!xx

ps is this just a cunning plan to keep me out of your and Elaines lovefest post?! hehe
  • lol something like that! Or maybe I am trying to start a love affair with you too, just don't tell Elaine or she will get jealous too! xxxx
  • image TAMMI - How could you!!

ah well I suppose I could share you?! A threesome with Karen sounds good to me! lol xx
  • wuh woo missus - threesome? I can barely manage the old twosome these days lol!

Hey just realised this is the boys corner isn't it? Do you realise we've got 6 between us already - yikes!!!!xx
  • lol - bloody hell! maybe 7 soon!! xxxx
  • Lol Karen!!!!!!!!!!! Elaine leave your lesbian fantasies at home, lol. Were you talking about me there Elaine when you say may be 7 or is there something you need to tell us??? Won't be long till we find out now, 6th May!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx
  • NO, NO, NO - I meant you Tammi!! No more for me just yet - Tracey would kill me! lol xxx

lol @ my lesbian fantasies (I'll try to keep myself under control ladies, Im very sorry, lol)

• Did think you ment me, lol. Lol Karen about managing a twosome never mind a threesome!!!! xxx