Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Katie & Nat

Hows things going with your Junie siblings? Hope all is well. Take care xx

Replies

• Yeah Charlie is doing really well, not very intrested in Olivia :lol: but didn't expect him to be she doesn't do very much! He likes to touch her sometimes we let him & just encorrage him to be gentle, then praise him, & he looks a little worried when she cries but that's about all.

I am trying to let him self feed himself more of the messy stuff :lol: he is currently lording it over my freshly washed kitchean floor with pureed fruit and custard :lol: I can't bare to watch!! :lol: :roll: I've given him two spoons in the hope he doesn't tip the whole bowl over... but if he does so be it! lol they have to learn sometime! ... Wait till we next have spag bol!! lol

having lots of offers for him to go to the park which is really lovely (& helpful!!!) I really need to start bring him to a play groups, I think he'll love them!

Simon & I celebrated our 7 year anniversay yesterday, so went out to a lovely resterant as a family which was lush & I even had a glass of white! Yummy!! So that's us for now! How are you hun and your lovely boys? xx