Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

secrert santa

it was ace last time, n tbh we dont get much in the way of pressies anymore do we girls, whos in?

Replies

• Was gonna do a post about this too!!!!!!!!!! I am in for sure! R u organising it this year or do you want me to do it again? x
  • Yeh I'm in! xxxx
  • And me! I've still got mine that I use every day from Kerry from last year.xx
  • Count me in too!! x x x
  • Me, I've never done it on here, can u explain XXX
  • Hiya girls! I organised the secret santa last year so will explain how it works. Basically everyone e-mailed me there home address and then I just pulled names out of a "hat" and then e-mailed each person privatly to tell them who they were buying for and give them that persons home address. Last year we spend ??5 on each other and all presents had to be posted by about the 10th December to ensure that everyone recieved theirs in time for Xmas. We also included little clues in the present to see if we could guess who had sent it. We all posted our clues on here too so that everyone else could guess aswell. We then all opened our presents at the same time on a nominated day!!!

Karen - I still wear my necklace that you bought me last year too!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx
  • it was fab - blimey cant believe that was nearly a year ago!!!
  • Go on then count me in

Cazz
  • Yeah Zoey -only the organiser and the Secret Santa. Only problem is you can kind of guess from the postmark sometimes lol - well for the observant ones anyway, I had no bloody idea lol!xx
  • didn't we put a little genral list of likes & dislikes as well? So the Secret Santa's could aim for something that the person recieving would more likely enjoy?
  • Yeah Zoey as Karen says no one else would know your address honey! Nat can't remember if we did the list or not buts its a good idea. xxx
  • so i need addresses emailed to me or tammi feel free to take charge u did an excellent job last time
  • Tracey you are welcome to do it this year if you want, at least that way I can play too and try and guess who mine is from, lol. xxx
  • I'm in! Although probably doing all mine online this year, not sure how i'll cope with xmas shopping with 2 under 2!
  • Hiya...I am def in...was sooo excited last year when my parcel arrived....My SS was Sarah and she got me a lovely bath set!!

I remember that we sent a card with the present with 3 clues in it to try and guess who it was.x x x
  • bumping this up - are we still doing it? xx
  • can someone else take it on, i have a lot going on with my dad, sorry girls