Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Naps

how many naps is your junie having? What time do they go to bed and get up?

Tyler has 1hr in the morning and about 1 1/2 in the afternoon. It really differs what time he goes down though naps and nights. Sometimes hes in bed by 7 sometimes 10! At least hes started sleeping through. Im gonna follow his lead and see if he can sort his own pattern out itherwise I'll have to try and get him into a routine. I think its all down to taking his dummy away tbh as that was his kind f lead that it was nap/bed time.

xxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Livs is pretty much the same hun. Bout an hr to an hour an a half in the morning and then up to 2 hours in the afternoon. If we go out for the morning she will have a longer nap in the afternoon. Sometimes for up to 3 hours! Then she goes to bed around 7.30pm and wakes at around 7.30am. You are VERY brave for taking his dummy away hun!! I wish I had the balls to do it!!! What did you do just not give it to him one day for a nap?? My 2 year old still has a dummy too and I'd love to get Livs and Charlie off them completely!! I'm just scared of the repercussions (sp?) x x x
  • Options
    Ashton normally only has one nap now of about 40 mintues before lunch! A couple of times this week he has started to fall alseep in his high chair at tea time, but I have woken him up by giving him a bath or playing with him. Nasty mummy, lol.

For the last two weeks he has been in bed for about 7/7.30pm and is sleeping till 06.30/07.30, only waking once for a bottle at about 1am. Its great now as the most I am normally up with him is about 20 mintues then he just goes straight back down in his cot! xxxx
  • Options
    Lily usually wakes up bout 6.30/7ish and sometimes has another nap at 8.30 for 30 mins to an hour then has a 2 hour nap at lunch time and goes to bed at 6.30 & 7ish usually she wakes in the night

xxx
  • Options
    Jonathan has 1 nap during the day, usually late morning before lunch and can be from 30 mins - 1hr 30 mins and thats it for him!! He goes to bed at 6.30/7 and wakes 6.30/7
  • Options
    summer doesnt really nap anymore, she often goes all day without a nap, but she is often in bed by 6pm and will sleep til anything from 6.30 - 8am but lately itss been more 6.30am lol
  • Options
    Dylan has 1 nap a day now which i try to get him to have in the afternoon - this does not always go to plan!
    He goes to bed about 7.30pm & gets up 6.30-7.30am, but he still wakes up once or (more likely) twice during the night for a bottle!
    Sarah x
  • Options
    Zac gets up at about 7.30 ish and then naps again at about 10 ish for anything from 1 - 2 hours.... he then has an afternoon one which is shorter, sometimes only 1/2 - 1 hour, he can sometimes miss this too if we're out somewhere.... Then goes to bed between 7 and 7.30 and sleeps through.

xxx