Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

lollys missing af

hi all im back now firmly glued to be and have missed you all lol!!!
anyway luca will be 8 months on 1st feb and has 3 big solid meals a day and only 3 small boob feeds so WHERE IN THE NAME OF SANTAS LEFT LOVE ORB IS MY AF!!!!! i have poly cystic ovaries but gp did a blood test and im still ovulating so not that and not early menapause ( thats what my delightfull health visitor suggested) so where is it hmmm any thoughts am pissed off with gp as when i was trying to get preg he said i could only have ovulation tests on certain day in my cycle so without af how did he know whenm to book test is he an ovary wisperer arghghggghhh and my spd is still playing up soo im a moany lolly at the mo! hope your all ok and mummies bumps and ttc june mummies are all well baby dust to those who need it and if you dont blow ur share to sarah and samuelle xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

U NEED TO TEST!!

poa poas poas poas poas!!!!!

Would you like to be pg again? xx
  • Soory that you are still having a bit of a hard time. Has your gp tested to see if you are pregnant? Could be a possiblilty if you are only giving 3 small bf a day! I would test and if negitive then go back to your gp and ask them to investigate more! xxxxxx
  • hi, this is becoming the pregnancy forum lol, well month 2 of af for me well the only two i had where just not really worth calling af tbh lol. So off i went to docs, pg test done results monday, bloody hospital app cancelled for smear problems and then gallons of blood taken for tests, christ honestly just come back af, my doc said until u completely stop bf u may not have af regulary for months, and then after you finish wait another 3 months, ok i gave up in Dec, and have till March, getting worried with all this baby dust flying around, not me please, ray is turning grey at the minute another baby will send him to lala land and make him all over grey lol. Mind you we arent as careful as we should be, tmi but u know heat of monent oops lol. Hope ur af turns up soon or if u want another bubba it doesnt lol
  • id love another bubba but tony not keen although we arent exactly carefull i dont feel preg just fat lol my gp is so useless i refuse to see him again lol i tested in december n it was negative but at this rate will test again! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Lol at the ovary whisperer comment, that's tickled me! Useless gp's? Shocking! Lol. Hope you get some answers soon. xxx
  • ohhhhh hun, POAS!!! X X X X
  • so i poas n .... NOT PREGNANT couldnt they put it nicer ?? like sorry ur not pregnant yet but it will happen lol i know we arent trying and i was relieved but i still felt a bit o a pang xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Know what you mean Lolly!!! Enjoy the next month of shagging would be a nice thing for it to say, lol. Sorry to hear that you weren't but it will be you soon!!! xxxx
  • lol tammi that would be great i suppose it could be worse it could have said NO JUST FAT lol xxx
  • Lol! Sorry it wasnt a positive this time hun, back to the hard work of "putting out", lol. xxx