Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

I am back!!!!

Hi girls......

Well i have been missing for a long while now and fell ready to come back to life...

Firstly I got soo panicky after finding out we are having a princess and that I only live in a 2 bed council flat that I went into total depression and spent every living minute on websites trying to find an exchange for a 3 bed house.

I finally found the perfect home and the women loved my flat so we put forms into council and I was on cloud 9 until, to cut a very very long story short the women is a lying nasty bitch that had no intention of swapping with me.
I was devastated and got even more depressed. I hated my home and thought we was wrong for having another baby so soon and just went into meltdown.
I'm still so fucking angry at that women but have since met a lovely lovely women who is genuinely interested in swapping with me but it is not 100% yet.
She has a 3/4 bed house and loves my flat but she is working all week so I have not seen her house yet and she is worried that I will not like it as it needs updating but I like the area and its a large house so I will def say yes so please please please keep your fingers crossed for me, I don't think I could bear to be let down again!!!

I am 24+ weeks pregnant now, can't believe how quick it has gone this time and have had the most brilliant pregnancy, not one lil' problem.

We went on holiday last weekend to Centre parcs with my dad and step brother and had the most fab time so I am finally feeling happier again and have lost the constant gut wrenching feeling I had in my bellly for ages now.

Hope you are all well and sorry if I have seemed ignorant to texts/emails etc but just wasn't myself for a while.

Much Love
Katie.x x x x

Replies

• Oh hun Im sorry to hear you was feeing so down but glad you feel a bit better in yourself now! I will definately keep my fingers crossed for you RE the exchange and if you ever feel shitty again we are always here for you babe.

Take care hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hey nice to see you back hun! Was worried about you when I never heard from, you for so long!!!!!!!!!!
    Can totally see where you are coming from with regards to the house hun. We only have a 2 bed house and there is already me, Pete, Becky and Ashton!!!! Soooooo want a 3 bed soon so that we can have some more room, feel like we are all living on topr of each other at the moment and I really want Ashton in his own room before baby arrives! Typically now that we have priority status with the local housing auth, there have been no house available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody councils!

Anyway rant over! Glad you are feeling better now, and as my mum always says to me - whats ment for you won't go past you. There would be a reason you didn't get the other house, but agree that the woman is a nasty bitch, lol.

So hows Sam and Mason? xxx
  • By the way I want to see a pic of your bump please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
  • Hiya Tammi, so sorry I didn't text you bk but knew I was going to message on here so knoew it would be easier and cheaper to do so!!!

I have a bloody huge bump, just like with Mason and my boobs are lush, lol!!!

Will try and get some pics this weekend.

The waiting list on our council is 6 years for a 3 bed house!!! Madness!!! In 6 years time Sam will be 12 and Princess will be 6 and they think it is fine that all 3 can share a room until then!!!

Hows you bump coming alopng. Love your pic, you have a lovely bump. Hope you have been having a smooth pregnancy.

To JunnieMummy...IUs that you Elaine?? Been so out of touch not sure who has changed their name etc!!
    x x x x
  • lol - yes its me hun and I agree with Tammi....BUMP PICS ASAP!!!!

xxxx
  • Oh hun, I hope you get your swap soon!!
    If not there is hope for you. We lived in a 2 bed housing ass house until last Sept. I bid on a 3 bed house, that I only knew about because my friends nan had lived there and sadly died image And luckily due to local connection we got it!!!
    Keep trying and you will get there I promise! Fingers crossed you get your swap tho image
    And yeah that woman who let you down does sound like one nasty biatch!!
    x x x x
  • hi i relplied on 100% but here it is again lol

I noticed u were gone!!!!!! lol

i was actally gonna message u the other day on f/b but then i remembered u were away lol

ive got everything crossed for u with the swap hun!!! i also cant believe ur 24+ weeks already!! where r ur bump pics girly!!! please send me another piccie when u have given birth again i still have the pic of mason on my phone from last time lol actally ur making me really broody but uve gotta actally have sex to get pg right??!!!

well kirk is still being a prick tbh but most of it goes over my head now everyday its something else... last week he called the csa and told them he was having summer once a week so they put my money down so i called him and said hang on u are only doing me a fav until i get the childcare sorted out!! and he said he didnt call em so i knew he was lying so i told him no way forget it u can now have summer once a fortnight like b4 so i called the csa and told them and that got sorted then today i got another call from them saying that he had told them he pays me ??150 a month at the end of the month for the following month which isnt true he pays me at the end of the month for that month so he basicly pays me in arrears iykwim so they said well in that case he owes u another month then lol i bet he loved that. im not even talking to him right now anyway he is such a loser!!!

so gald ur back tho hun!!!! yay!!!!!

vicky n summer xxx