Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

200 days old today and...

.... Zac has a tooth!

Pointless post just wanted to shout about it as I'm so proud of my little man - he's been so good too i never would have guessed he was cutting one until I felt it in his mouth!

xxx

Replies

• Oh thats great news he finally has one hun! I wish Livs would cut her first tooth, it feels like shes bin teething 4eva! Your so lucky he has'nt had ne trouble with them! When was Zac born as Livs countdown says 196 days old but she was 5 days early making her 201 days 2day! She was 25th June x
  • HI girls!!!!! Sarah Ashton was born on the 25th too, my ticker thing on here says 201 days old today???
    Ashton cut his first tooth on Monday is sooo much better now!!!! xxxxx
  • Hi all!!
    Zacky is 209 days according to this site. He finally cut his first tooth on boxing day (or thats when mommy put her finger in his mouth to apply teething gel and it hurt) LOL, followed a few days later by tooth number 2. He is still going strong with the chewing tho.

He thinks its funny to try to bite mommy now.

Beck
  • yeeeeeeeeeey for Zacs tooth!!! bless him xx

tylers 208 days today
  • Sarah, Zac was born on 26th - exactly one week late!

Its weird to remember the posts we all had when we were overdue going 'i'm bored' - 'i just want my baby out now!' - doesn't it all seem like a lifetime ago now!?!?

• Amy yeah I know what you mean hun. Luckliy this time I was induced early so I didnt have to go overdue again! I think it's sad they have deleted all the 'due in' forums from back then it was nice to have a read from time to time, my birth storys (one in march 07 aswell) are gone forever now ;(
    Tamarabell its so funny that so many babies seem to have the birthday 25/6/08. Ive got two friends who also have babies born on the same day as Livs!!! One even lives in the same village as me! x