Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How is your Junnie doing with sleeping?

FINALLY! Tyler has for the past 2 nights slept from 9 - 6!! woohoo! lol. :lol:

How are all the other Junnies doing? xx

Replies

• Nice one Tyler!

Zac sleeps 7 - 7 and has done since he was 12 weeks old, I do know how lucky I am tho!

xx
  • Awful! Lily's prob slept thru max 10 nites since she was born.

Thought we'd cracked it a couple of weeks ago as she was sleepin from 6.30 til bout 5.30/6 havin a bottle and goin back to sleep til 7ish, which was bliss, she did this for 4 nites then started rollin onto her tummy in her sleep and wakin up cos she couldn't roll back!

She did sleep from 6.30 to 5 and then had a bottle and i had to wake her at 7.30.

Amylou am very jealous!!
    xxx
  • Also very jealous Amy! Ashton used to slepp through from 10pm till 7am when he was little but now its normally 7.30 till 1.30 has 6ozs of milk and then sleeps through till 6.30 sometimes 7.30! Hes a cheeky monkey coz some nights he will sleep through, so I know he can do it!!!!!!!! xxx
  • summer has slept through since she was 2 months BUT she cant go to sleep by herself ive tried everything cc, pupd etc etc the other night she was up til gone 11pm and i had been rocking etc from 6pm so i saw my hv and she said dont let her sleep in the day easier said than done but today i didnt let her sleep lol but we went to the park this afternoon coz she was grumpy (tired) and when we got there i looked at her and she had put her hands on her toy steering wheel which goes over the front of the pram and had put her head down on it and fallen asleep so i quickly got home and woke her up (took about 10 mins to wake her properly) so she had 10 mins sleep tops and tonight she has gone to bed at 6pm no problem! so maybe thats the answer but i feel so mean when she get so tired during the day!!!
  • Luxa finally sleeps through and has done five days now (touch wood) so hopefully it'll carry on.

Hes a little terror during the day though he didnt sleep at all today grr he was grumpy this evening.

Its funny how there all so differentimage

I'm still waiting to see a tooth frrom luca!! and hes still hardly got any hair lolimage
  • Well, Dylan hasn't slept through at all yet! But he only wakes once now, twice at the most! Have tried every idea in the book, but to no avail - i just hope he grows out of it eventually!!
    He goes to sleep very well, by himself though!
    Sarah x
  • I am really lucky as Jonathan has slept 12-13 hours from 12 weeks old.... the only time we have upsets is when he is teething!