Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

its funny what people asume

Ok well Robbie is 5 and he went out earlier with Ray when a woman came up to him to look at Caitlin and said to Robbie my dont you look like your daddy, in case anyone has forgotten Ray is Robbie's step dad its funny that because he has dark hair and dark eyes that people think like this, good in a way though. The thing is Robbie looks like me but has strong traits of his waster father x

Probably pointless post, sorry x lol

Replies

• When I was blonde people always said how Sam looked soo much like me even tho he is the spit of his dad and dosn't have one bit of my DNA!!!!

I always used to say thankyou and Sam used to look at me and say "How can I look like a girl, I'm a boy"!!! lol..x x x
  • lol at sam bless him, robbie did the same when someone said it to us n he said cause he's cheeky, er no my mummy has boobies n i dont have them do i lol, oops cheeky little sod i have there
  • My stepsister is 2 months older than me and when we were growing up together everyone thought we were twins just cos we had brown hair and eyes, whereas if you looked twice at us we are nothing alike & not blood related at all lol! xx
  • LOL Phil you both had eyes!!! hehe

Must admit, I never get people thinking my dh is Alex dad! Wonder why????!!!! lolxx
  • Lol ladies. Some people think my 2 eldest are twins - er yes I just dont feed 1 of them?!?!