Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fao all those with lo's with a cold... need ur help!!

hi all

well summer has a cold she must of got it over nite on friday coz kirks mumhad her last nite and she was up all nite with her coz she wouldnt settle. her nose is streaming really really bad ive just managed to get her to sleep but her breathing is quite bad she seems to be struggling i have given her saline soultion for her nose but she screams whn i try 2 wipe her nose or give the drops so i dunno what to do with her....

what have u given ur lo's??? and how long did it last???

Replies

• heya hun hows lil summer doing
    luca was the same a few days ago and a karvol vaporiser in his room worked wonders. i also put vaporub on his chest a boots own especially for babies.

it cleared his nose right out

hope shes better soonimage
  • thanks for the advice girls will get some karvol etc for her tomorrow i have just managed to get her to sleep fingers crossed she goes through but im not getting my hopes up!!
  • We are going through similar with Tommy at the moment hon and are using Medised when its really bad and saline drops and have got his cot mattress raised at one end. He is still a bit grumpy in his sleep but nowhere near as bad as he was!

Lets hope they all feel better soon

xxxxx