Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

Pop went the.............

Was busy sorting stuff out in the kitchen when I bend down I felt a really weird pop in my tummy and now I have a little bump, lol. Here you go girls baby Scott number 2 at 18 weeks and 4 days.....................

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f28/tamarabellscott/Pregnancy2001-1.jpg

[Modified by: tamarabell on 25 April 2009 08:44:01 ]

Replies

• lol...

thats so cute.... aw hello baby bump!
  • aw thats lovely hun, thanx 4 sharing with us image x x x
  • Yeah Zoey didn't really start showing with Ashton till about 26 weeks. But haven't really got rid of my bump from having him before I fell again, lol. xxx
  • Aaaww hello babyScott2! Thats a gorgeous bump babe! im soooo jealous! xxx
  • awwwww hi bump nice to meet you xxxxxx
  • ahhh, what a lovely ikkle bump! I miss having a bump too (don't suppose the flabby belly leftover counts!!!)

Are you going to find out if your having a boy or a girl?
  • Sarah don't worry there is still plenty flabby belly leftovers on me from having Ashton, lol. Will have to deal with whatever is left after this one!!!!!

Yeah we have our next scan a week on Wednesday so hopefully baby will play nice and let us see - both think its another boy! xxxx
  • Ahh that's so sweet hon - you got a real little bump!

Believe me if you think you got problems - with Reiss I had so much flab my belly was always big it just got filled up with baby slowly but surely!!! I was in maternity jeans so early on just because it was comfier lol elasticated waists - ahhhh what we all secretly dream of lol.

Yeah def another boy I reckon!xx