Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

am i the only 1 that doesnt want our babies to be one eeekkk

omg i cant believe they are nearly one, wheres my baby gone, now i have an independant little moo, who chats back lol, well babbles back, gets everywhere lol n is starting to out grow a few 6-9 months clothes noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

Replies

• nooooooooooooooooo dont remind me! I wish my baby could stay like she is forever!! It sounds mad but Id be happy image Its such a lovely age 9/10 months ish, and then they grow up and start answering back and fighting with each other! image

[Modified by: Sugar 'n' Spice on April 19, 2009 04:11 PM]

• I know!!! I just put on Sarahs post that it wont be long!!!! Its scarey isnt it!!!!

But, I do disagree with you Sarah - This is the age where they can get around but not on their own! Wriggle for nappy changes! Cant tell you whats up even though you know something is seriously wrong from the high pitch screams!!! I like it the other side of 1 or tiny babies best!!!! Not that I dont love my son now! lol - my reply sounded awful!!! xxxx
  • I dont want Tommy to be one either!

I am looking at him now - using his ball to smash the hell out of the fireplace and giving a silly fake cry when I say no - thinking where is my baby??

Although I do like this age there are definate disadvantages, I vaguely remember the days when he would snuggle into my shoulder JUST for a cuddle - NOT to bite a chunk out of it! I also vaguely remember having things at "a certain height" to be safe and now NOWHERE is safe! How the hell do they manage to find things that you think are hidden??

And tomorrow he is a big boy - in his own room sob sob sob - he'll be going to the pub before I know it hahahahahaha (but as long as he takes me I suppose)
    xxxxx
  • oh its awful luca will be one on the first of june!!! i cant believe how quickly its gone image i cant believe it was nearly a year ago i brought him him from hospital n marvelled at how he only half filled the mosses basket! 2hrly feeds seem like a small price to pay for the bond we have now although i moaned about it enough back then!!! but im excited to see him grow n discover the world for himself just as long as it doesnt happen to quick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • summer is 1 on 7th may!!!!! so so so soon!!!! i cant believe that almost 1 year ago i was swearing my head off, cursing kirk (nothings changed there) and was in agony lol summer is already in t-shirts that r 12-18 months!!!! shes trying to walk all the time and is standing all the time!! i want the new born back who was happy under her play gym for hours lol
  • Yeah your right Elaine! Its almost impossible now to get Livs dressed or change her nappy! She can also scream for England and even loader than my other two!! Ok then 4-6 months is the perfect age, when they start sleeping for longer, doing the first few little things like rolling, sitting and eating solids and there personality starts to come through.
    Can't believe this time last year we wouldve all had huge bumps and been moaning on about being pregnant. How I wish I had my bump now image
  • Aaww Sarah! Do you think you will be having another? Me and OH have decided as long as we are 'stable' we will ttc (for the fist time ever) in Summer 2010. I cant imagine Tyler being my last!

I agree 4-6 months is a lovely age! At least they sleep longer during the day!!!! xx
  • Aw you guys - you've made me a bit emotional.

Not that much cos the first thing that went through my head was - crap, I've got to make a dental appointment to make sure I get some free treatment before June lol!)

I'll start up a birthday list so we can all see who's going to be one when.
    xx
  • Yes def Elaine. My oh and I have also said we are going to try for 4th and final in summer/autumn 2010. Im sure this time nxt year I will be even more broody as they will be almost 2!! Hopefully we'll have just under 3 years between Livs and baby num 4, then sadly I think that will have to be the lot! (unless I was lucky enough to have twins nxt time) he he!! x x x x
  • I can't believe how fast the last year has gone, and how my newborn has turned into a beautiful little girl. Its makin me broody now tho, the fact she's not a little baby ne more, i love the newborn stage. NOt that i don't love how she is now, but i agree with u Tommysmum its lovely when they snuggle in and fall asleep. She doesn't do that v often ne more image