Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

change of user name and hello

Hi everyone, Its been awhile. Haven't been on here for ages. Just to let you know i've change my user name and i used to be growing-a-bump.

Well i'm missed chatting to everyone and catching up on the beautiful junie babies.

Riley is doing really well. He is now 23 weeks and 2 days old. (one of the youingest junies)

We have started weaning him and he loves his food. Currently giving him fruit and veg and baby porridge. Have to say the porridge is his favourite. We are looking forward to xmas day as we have decieded to give him a christmas dinner. imageimage I,m sure he'll love it just as much as his mummy and daddy do :lol:image

Riley is a very strong little boy and loves his waterbabies group that we have just completed the first term. He can now sit up on his own with the very occasional wobble. when on his tummy he is now making attempts to crawl, at the mo he gets into the crawling position then falls flat, lifts his bum and pushes forward and comando crawling lol. It won't be long though. His giggle is so infectous. i'm just loving this stage.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying motherhood as much as i am. Would be good to get back chatting again XX

Replies

• hi hunnie, lovely update. Well done on completeing water babies Riley!! Sounds like you are really happy hun!! Aw all these lovely updates are making me all emotional! xxxxx
  • hi Rileysmummy, glad you and your little man are doing well. I'm loving weaning too, the look on Rebecca's face when she tries something new is hysterical! x