Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

update form us

Hi All,

i dont come on here much anymore as mainly use our FB page and busy with Harry.

Am thinking about deleting BE account after all the cuffuffle with usernames etc so thought i would give an update from us before i go.

As you know we had a tough start, an awful labour/birth, followed by 9 weeks of colic and i really struggled emotionally often boderline PND.

At 7 weeks we met a group of mummies at bootcamp and it was a real turning point for us, we now see them twice a week and we have had mummy nights out, and we go to eachothers for lunch every friday.

I still ahve days when i think i am an awful mummy, but now i realise we all ahve bad days and i'm only human!

Harry is doing brilliant, he is very long, in 9-12 months clothes already despite only being 5 1/2 months and weighs 19lbs! He loves his jumperoo, scoots around in his walker and wants to bounce like tigger all day!

He is brilliant with food and has 3 meals a day including finger food which he is brilliant at, his co-ordination is amazing for his age!!!

He is still a funny bugger with his milk but he certainly isnt wasting away!

Anyhow thats about the best of it, i love being harry's mummy and i love watching harry with DH.

Hope you are all well, and obviously will still speak to most of you on FB!

love me & harry x