Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sex different after more than one baby?

Hi Ladies,

So finally got round to having sex this year. We just haven't had the energy, but now I have stopped breast feeding I feel like I have my body back (not that I ever remember it looking like this!).

Anyway I didn't...you know...climax. I ALWAYS climax. Have done from first time (solo or with a partner).

I didn't really feel any physical change after having my first baby (in fact would almost say it was better than before) but after having my second it feels very different. It's scared me actually, along with food it's my favorite thing.

No problems with getting excited or anyother issue, just physically couldn't get it to happen. I know this is TMI but if I can't talk to you guys about it who can I??? Just didn't feel as ...well...tight. REALLY REALLY frustrating.

Hubby didn't seem to have any problems and said it didn't feel any different to him. But he has to say that really doesn't he image

I supose what I am looking for is some lovely mummy to tell me that it's just a phase and if I do some excercises it will come back?!?! Or has having 2 babies in 2 years broken me beyond repair? :?

S xxx

Replies

• Options
    Did you have doubts about this before having sex? If you did it could have stressed you out ruining any chance of climaxing IYSWIM?

I've only had one baby so can not really offer any advice...but sounds to me that maybe you were worried about it previously and maybe expecting too much too soon???

I am positive you will be back to normal...perhaps you just need a bit more time x
  • Options
    Nope. No worries before last night. I got worried after the event - lol. I've never had any issues with it so didn't even enter my head that there would be a problem, especially as it was almost better after my first baby.

But thanks for your thoughts.

Groomy x
  • Options
    I'm only on baby number one also but..... image

Have you tried going solo since birth? Maybe your hubby just wasn't 'working it' for you tonight in the right spot?

Surely with some pelvic floor exercises and some bedroom practice you'll be screaming the house down again!

I wouldn't worry.

• Options
    i didnt really notice any change in myself till after i had DS3. Its only been 6 months hun, your body is not bk to normal yet & it could be that its taking a bit longer 2nd time round than it did after your first pregnancy. I still climax after 4 babies (although it does take a lil more work than it used to :lol: ) so dont panic yet hun xxx