Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is everyone on FB??

Replies

• Options
    Aww! I'm here but i rarely post. FB is easier for me as i can access it on my mobile and post replies using my phone too. But it's not as simple to do that on this site on my phone. The FB group has just been updated and there are more mummys now than there were before as you can access the group on the Blacberrys and Iphones now too...

How r u and the family hun? Are you all feeling better? xx
  • Options
    I check in every few days but it seems very quiet on here. I am on fb too so keep up to date on there most of the time but do look on here still as know there are some ladies not on fb. Hope you are all well x
  • Options
    I'm here too, I'm not in the FB group. Are you all feeling better? Did you manage to enjoy Christmas?
  • Options
    I'm not on fb either hun! Not a clue how it works. I've never even been on there image x
  • Options
    glaf im not the only one & nice to see that some ladies are still around. hope you had a lovely Christmas.

SF81 - we slept mostly but yesterday was a nice day, my mum & sis are up and we were all feeling alot better. How was your day? xx
  • Options
    im on fb but i always pop on here to catch up and see what emily has been up to hunny xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya hunni.

Im on fb but do occasionally check in on here. its become such a palarva tho since they've changed it all. If any of the mums on here wanna join the fb group just email me thru here and i can add u. We've changed the group slightly like calebsmummy said so u can view it from iphone/blackberry. (it feels weird calling u calebs mummy! i keep wanting to write gash)

Hope u and the kids are starting to feel better tho junie. I always look out for ur updates even if i dont log in all the time.

Love Amy and Harry. xx
  • Options
    aw thanks alot ladies image
  • Options
    I'm on fb but try to come on here as much as possible.

• Options
    Yeah FB is sooooo much easier, and is really easy to use too x x
  • Options
    Join fb hunni!! X
  • Options
    I'm on FB but check in here too image

How are you all feeling now sweetie? xxx
  • Options
    Hi, I'm on Facebook but whats the page/group? I go on FB all the time on my phone so would be so much easier.

Thanks
  • Options
    Alot better now thanks Kate!

MNN - I dont like FB and neither does OH so I wont be joining. xx
  • Options
    i have actually been meaning to join fb at some point (since ive now moved from north yorkshire to brighton and dont really know too many people down here yet :cry: ) so think i will give it a go and see if i can become a convert!
  • Options
    ok i think im signed up now. Im on there as Sara Buz as I dont want to use my full surname (some people id rather didnt find me). Trying to add my job as SAHM but dont seem to be able to manage it!
  • Options
    Junie I can understand why people dont like facebook as it can cause problems but could you perhaps set up a fake profile just for the be group alone, you dont need to add any friends etc but it would mean you would get all the posts through to your phone and its much easier to comment and much busier than BE is now. I dont mind setting you up one :0) xxx

(although totally understand if you dont want to) xx
  • Options
    ah thanks hun, thats not a bad idea! Might just do that. xx
  • Options
    Yeah Junie mummy, you should do that! You can even make your name Junie Mummy and then do it so you can't be searched for as well, add someone as a friend, they can add you to the group and bob's your uncle!
  • Options
    yay!!! I really hope you do, ilovecupcakes was saying how much she misses you the other day as she cant get on be now its changed. If you want a hand let me know and that goes for anyone else. I can add you to the group once your page is up. Im soooooooooooo excited xxx