Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone planning another baby?

On New Years Eve me and my OH said on the strike of 12 that this year we will get married and try for baby number 2...yipee!!

Anyone else with me?? image

Replies

• aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!! How lovely is that!!

No we're not, 4 is enough, although i know im always gonna be broody! lol. xx
  • forgot to say congratulations hun!!! xxxx image
  • Ah congratulations hunny what a lovely way to start the New Year!

Not with you on the baby thing - one's quite enough for me at the moment - maybe another year or two....

But good luck (and have fun!) ttc!!
  • Don't worry we won't be ttc until we are married. Need to fit into that wedding dress and also want to get my body into shape and healthier ready to become pregnant. Don't want another pregnancy like the one I had with Olly, bleeds, loads of aches and pains, high blood pressure and mild pre-eclampsia and then needing to by under a consultant. image
  • Me me me! (well us! Lol)

I thought it was you glimmer I spotted in the planning to ttc forum board!

Yes hopefully from June ish.....can't wait....would love to start now though.

Congratulations on your wedding announcement, hope you get a honeymoon baby.

Xx
  • Congratulations - what a fab way to start the New Year.

Would love to join you ttc this year, got to work on DH first though :lol:
  • ooh congratulations, hope you don't have too long to wait. Would love Rebecca to have a brother or sister but no immediate plans so probably won't be joining you. Good luck and enjoy planning your wedding xx
  • hi hunny we are already ttc, I got my bfp last month but suffered a mc, so we are on month 2 of ttc now. congratulations on the engaement and good luck ttc xxx