Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

going for a scan tonight...

for my gall bladder :lol:

I know im gonna get in there and feel soooooo broody!! . I dont want anymore but i have this stupidly strong broody side! Good job iv got my implant in . Hoping they can find some stones or something to ok the op and whip it out!

Replies

• Options
    forgot to say congratulations!!!! image
  • Options
    LMAO I nearly had a heart attack then missy!! :lol:

Good luck with the GB though hun - my friend had to have hers removed as it was causing a lot of problems and I think it was such a relief for her!!

xxx
  • Options
    lol me 2!

good luck - im waiting on an op date - its murder image( x
  • Options
    Good luck xx
  • Options
    whoops that congrats was supposed to be for glimmer! lol, what a ditz! :roll:
  • Options
    Thanks for the Congratulations hun! lolx

I nearly dropped through the floor too when I saw your post....cheeky lol!!

Good luck with the scan and let us know how you get on.

P.S I've heard on the tv today that 60 people have got compensation after falling pregnant with the implant!! You never know somthing might me wiggling away in there lol x
  • Options
    hi hunny how did the scan go?
  • Options
    no stones but it could be that they are like grains of sand and not coming up on the scan. I have to go back to Drs for 'further tests' think they are gonna want to shove a camera down my throat. The sonographer said it could be a reoccuring infection in the gall bladder??? Who knows. Got a feeling 2011 is gonna be another year of poking and prodding though. *sigh*

Thanks for asking hun. How are you? xx
  • Options
    awh that sucks but hope they find something and helpyou soon.

Im quite good hunny just been keeping busy with caleb really. Hes pretty constant, I have no idea how you manage 4 lol xxx
  • Options
    neither do i some days! lol. Glad your ok. Hope you dont mind me asking, are you ttc or having a break? Been thinking about you alot. (im not a crazy stalker :lol: )
  • Options
    lol thats ok hunny Ive had loads of the girls ask me on fb. Yes we are ttc. Im on cd14 and got a line on my opk today (yay) its not positive but I think it will be tomorrow, I usually ovulate on cd16 so looks like Im still on track this month even after the mc.

I read a book called chose the sex of your baby the natural way, it is really interesting and mainly based on the shettles method as well as diet and sperm count etc so we are going to give it a go and try and sway the odds for a pink bump this time. It means not bd when I ovulate so think it may take a wee bit longer. TBH Im not fussed on the gender, I would like a pink bump but I thought the book was so interesting and the theory hold for when caleb was concieved so my curiosity is leading me to try the opposite. I will probably get bored after 2 months and go back to bd every day through ovulation as I really just want to be pregnant................sorry that was pretty long lol xxx