Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG heart attack moment!!!!

I left Emily on the floor in the living room while I went to make a cuppa. I heard her coughing and spluttering. I went in to find her BRIGHT RED with her mouth wide open, I knew instantly she had something stuck in her throat. I stuck my fingers in there being careful not to push whatever it was further down and pulled out a 'well done' sticker DS1 got from school yesterday!! OMG, that was so scarey! From now on I will hoover before putting her down. Emily's fine shes in her bounce and spin froggy but DS2 a little upset (he could probably see my panic) and DS1 said sorry to her bless him (even though it probably fell off his jumper without him knowing) ....phew....panic over.

Replies

• OMG!! That's what I'm petrified of is Samuel choking on something!! He's not yet on the move, so when I put him down I make sure there's nothing within his reach, but once he's on the move, that's it, I know everything is going to have to be out of reach! Glad Emily is ok now! xx