Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weekly Weigh in 4th Week

How is everyone doing?

i Don't think i've done that well this week with healthy eating as we've had hubbies birthday and family visiting so there has been lots of lovely cakes, crisps ect around.

i've stopped weighing myself on the wii as have to charge the batteries. So going off the bathroom scales i've lost 2lb yay, i'm sure the weight is actually coming off or not, but i'm starting to see my shape change.

Not done much walking as not sure whether to wrap Bella up and take her out in the cold and wet as she's been a little off colour this week.

Replies

• Well done, you!

I'll go weigh myself now...
    I've lost 3lbs!!! YAAAAY!
    I think next week I'm going to get off my lazy bum and start going swimming with my sister at least once a week.
    So that'll hopefully tone my tummy up a bit quicker!
  • Nothing again :\( Literally starving and at the gym 4 times a week!!

I am classed as underweight if i go back to how i was anyway because of my height so maybe my body just doesn't want to let go of that last stone! x
  • I've lost another 1lb. Am now just one pound off pre-pregnancy weight with 5 days to lose it before holiday (where I'm fully expecting to see half a stone go back on!!).
  • i didnt lose anything again this week. think i need 2 try harder as im not really doing that much to try and lose it except chasing round after a 2yr old all day and looking after harry.
  • I've only just gone and bought some scales but am now 7 kilos (just over a stone) under pre pregnancy weight. I've needed to lose weight for so long and this has really given me the boost I need. I went and got some new clothes as all my stuff was too big - got a smaller pair of jeans!! Smallest I've been in about 5 years. I'm still eating plenty so I think it's the breast feeding that's helping. xxx