Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010

How much..........

do are lo's weigh now

Phoebe was 14lb 4oz at 14 weeks little chunk that she is

Replies

• I am SO naughty. I havnt had Emily weighed since the hv came round at about 2 weeks. can see shes growing fine though. Will get her weiged on Weds.
  • got bella weighed last week and she 12lb 3oz at 14 weeks
  • Had Pops weighed Thurs before last at 10 weeks and she was 11lb 11oz...getting bigger at last!! x x xx
  • gosh hasn't time passed can't believe all the junies are over 3 months! my not so little lady was 15lbs at 13 weeks xx
  • Megan was weighed 10 days ago and was 13lbs 12oz - she was 12+1. x

[Modified by: Lauz41 on September 21, 2010 09:44 PM]

• All the girls are smaller, its weird! William was 14lb at 10+5! He's greedy image
  • harry was 14lb1oz at 12+1 x
  • Had sophie weighed a 12+2 and she was 12lbs 6.5ozs xx
  • M was 14lbs 5oz at 11 weeks. She's a little chubby one. x
  • I'm going to stop getting him weighed it stresses me out and he's little anyway.
    Callum was 11lb 10 at 12 w +5 so he's teeny
  • Alex is 13lbs 2oz at 14 weeks... He was moving above the 25th
    centile but he's been slowly moving back down towards it and slipped below the line today :'(
  • Oscar's a little 'un too, was 12lb15.5oz at 14 weeks also on 25th centile, he's in 3-6 clothes tho so not sure what to think!
  • Violet was weighed last Monday at 11+4 and was 12lbs 10oz. I think she's having a mega growth spurt this wk so next week will be interesting! I'm sure she's grown a few centimeters overnight too ...
  • F+J - Callum is on the 9th centile and is in 3-6 clothes too! some of which are much smaller on him than I though they would be!
  • William was 13lb 10oz at 12+2, he's now 14+2
  • Freya was 14lb 1oz at 13+1 and is now 14+5 so probable nearly 15lb little chubster xx
  • henry was weighed today at 15+5(11+5 corrected) and was 16lb1. He has jumped up so many centiles now and the hvs were a little worried as he was only 6lb2 born but 4 weeks early. They then looked at my other babies weight gain and they was all similar. I think they are all built like there dad.

I feel really bad cos all henrys recent pics he has a few chins!!! xx
  • I got Megan weighed today - 3 weeks ago she was 8lbs 4oz - got her weighed 10 days later as she dropped to only 4 bottles and she was 8lbs 12oz. i weighed her today as she is now taking 8, 9. 10oz bottles but still only 4 and i was a bit worried and the wee grubber is 15lbs 5oz! (she had clothes and a nappy on so i thnk she is a few ozs less but has always been weighed like that so it keeps her pattern accurate) she started just above the 75th and has kept following the fine and getting nearer 91st gradually - you can see she has taken a big jump today but is still below the 91st so it seems to be ok in terms of not putting on too much (her length is just above the 91st)

Lx
  • Well think iv got the smallest dink here so far apart from jellytots callum cause Alana only weighs 12lb 1 oz and she is one of the eldest babies at 17wks!!!!
  • Freddie got weighed yesterday he was 19lb 10 oz and he is 15 weeks, he is on the top line on the chart. Chunky Monkey!!