Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone elses lo started waking in the night again ?

hi girls , harrison was going through from the df to around 7 am but the last few nights has started to wake and wont settle again until he has food ! Im wondering if it could be a growth spurt as he is 14 weeks now , he is also fighting sleep most of the day aswell !

Replies

• Yeah, same here, I would feed freddie at ten and he would go until about eight, he never took much at the dream feed either but now he is having 5-6 oz at df and then waking at 4 and taking between 4-5 oz, he used to wake up but would settle with his dummy but now he wont. he is 15 weeks, i was thinking it could be the start of wanting more than just milk because he is 19lb 10 oz, seeing hv next week.x
  • Same here... George was going 7 - 7 but he is now wakin again for his 1am feed... he has also started getting up at 5.30 am - George is 15 weeks x
  • thanks for replying ladies !! Seems they are having a spurt then , hv advised me to give him hungry formula at the df ! Ill try it and cross my fingers xx
  • Bella's also taken to 5-530 as a new wake up time, it was 7, we are feeding her at 10pm but will only take between 2-4oz, she's 16 weeks tomorrow i think she maybe wanting more than milk now though and her legs chunk up which means a growth spurt too for her
  • yes Emily is too she is 15wks tomorrow. I think hers is teething coz she has a lil bit of her milk and goes bk to sleep!