Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AFs

anyone had their first AF after their bleed? I am on day 10 of my first AF and in a fair bit of pain and Im still pretty heavy (sorry if tmi) anyone else the same?

Elaine & Emily 6+5 xx

Replies

• hey hun i havent had mine yet but the last week i have been getting painful period pains so im expecting it sometime soon
    i hope it stops soon for you im really not looking forward to having every month again lol joys of being a women
    Leanne & Phoebe 6+5
  • I got my first AF on sunday when LO was 5wk4days and it's just slowing down a little now. Not been painful but has been much heavier than previously
    Carly&Freya 6+3 xx
  • I got mine today, at exactly 6 weeks after birth... no pain yet and now sure how heavy it's gonna be yet..x
  • i really didnt miss these - megan will be 5+3 tomorrow and no sign of mine yet...

Lx
  • ive had 2 now, the first was quite heavy and crampy, i even had some small clots (tmi) but the second one was pretty much normal xx
  • I feel like |'m getting mine, but I wasn't expecting it so soon as I'm breastfeeding... anyone else got AF but breastfeeding? GFE xx
  • ive had my period for over a week now.....arrived dead on 1 month after neve was born! its so heavy and having to get up twice a night to change pads(tmi)!!

hope it finishes soon! xxx
  • megan is 6 weeks today (formula fed) and i still have no sign of af...getting a bit worried now (you know how i like to do that so much lol?)

Lx
  • I started mine at 6+1 and went right back on the pill... but it was very very heavy and I was clotting still too (sorry tmi)

its been 8 days now and Im still bleeding lightly... unusual for me as only usually bleed for 4 or 5 days!