Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone elses lo just not sleeping in the day time ?

hi ladies , my lo is 6 weeks today and for the past few days just has not slept in the day and has now started to feed irraticly (sp ) taking 7 ounces this mornin and now only taking 4 ?? Just wondered if anyone else is finding this ? Xx

Replies

• I don't have this problem.. But I think unless your LO is actually crying because of not sleeping, then they probably don't need the sleep?
    I dunno, that's what I'm going by anyway. :P
    xxx
  • sorry guys i should have said yeah he is crying !! Only stops if we go out in the pram or car image xx
  • Argh..... us and then he gets soooo tired he gets ratty and screams and I know hes tired cos his eyes are rolling and hes going then he jumps himself awake and sets off crying again... he sleeps if we go out walking or in car but not at home!!!

Ive started letting him cry it out (just go back to reassure him and pop dummy in) and hes cat napping now which is something!
  • Emma has started doing this the past couple of days to, she constantly wants food as well so worried i am over feeding her, she has just dropped off now after being awake pretty much since ten this morning, she is only 4 weeks old and having way to much milk so i have just gone and brought a couple of hungrier baby milk cartons to see if that makes a difference as she has always been bottle fed,

Touch wood she is fine at night tho, so hoping that she just needs a thicker formula x