Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Quick hi from Viking land

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would pop in and say hi image

Hope everyone is well? Quick update from us if your interested if not keep up the good work image

Sejer started nursery and since then we have had series of colds but he loves it and is a much happier boy now he's running half the day with his friends. He's learning both languages really well and even though we are entering the terrible two's he's taking things in his stride. He's also got very protective of his little sister and she gets lots of virus infected kisses daily.

Its his 2nd birthday next month and I just got the decorations etc delivered - its a construction theme:

http://www.partyark.co.uk/children/under-construction.html

Viola is delightful. She just smiles all the time. I am only breast feeding now (with a little water from the bottle in the afternoon just so she doesn't forget the bottle for later). We are all getting plenty of sleep, she sometimes wakes for a feed but more often than not sleeps through. She's just...well...easy?! I think she takes after her dad, he's so laid back he's practically horizontal! I am sure I am going to pay for this later and she will be a nightmare as a teenagerimage

Life as a Mum in Denmark suits me very well. I am much more relaxed. I wish I could figure out what it is so I could bottle it and sell it! Maybe its just better 2nd time round.

Ist time round 70% stress 30%fun
2nd time round 90% fun 10%stress

Take care gang,

Groomy x

Replies

• Hellooo!

So glad all is going well - Viola sounds like a dream! Poppy is about 80% delightful and 20% a tyrant, which keeps you on your toes!!

My best friend is Danish and she has always sworn that Denmark is so much more laid back when it comes to babies.

x x x
  • Wow sounds like your having a lovely time with your two lo's. Its nice to hear that all is going well.

Riley and i have really got to know each other and he is a delight majority of the time. Can't belive he is 9+3weeks already. XX
  • Hey nice to hear from you. Life in denmark sounds great, and glad your enjoying viola. All is good with caleb and i and im enjoying being a mummy for the first time although i would say he's 100% hard work lol but also 100% fun at the same time. Hope to hear some more updates from you in the future x
  • Haha got room over in Denmark to put up a miserable single mother and her equally delightful but slightly grumpy baby?