Forum home Archived Baby Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
MadeForMums is on TikTok!
Find and follow us here!

this time last year...

.... our babies were becoming tiny lil beans.

I think I concieved around the 18th Sept

I cant believe how fast this last year has gone!

xxxx

Replies

• I know image what I wouldn't do to be back in the Maldives right now!

Since I was using ov sticks I know my little eggy was released on the 28th sept...
  • i know i was going to do a similar post as i got my af on 12th september and despite using ov sticks all months (due to my dodgy afs following mmc) i didnt get a smiley face and then i got my very surprising bfp on 8th october - i based my due date on a 4 week cycle and edd of 19th june - dating scan moved me to 12th and she came on the 17th lol....

my bean i lost was due round on the 17th october (give or take) and i think they are like a little guardian angel for Megan - its scary how much can change in a year though! Its my birthday next week and i cant wait to celebrate my first as a mummy altgough we wont be goign away anyehere or out for dinner like normal - it will be a baby fun packed day instead! image x
  • We concieved on our wedding night - 3rd October can't believe we've been married a year next sunday. Special times!!! XX
  • I can't believe it's been a year either. This time last year I was gutted as I'd just been told by a fertility consultant that I wasn't ovulating then a couple of days later I found out I was pg!

It's my birthday soon too on the 4th October, I've barely thought about it this year, too busy thinking about my little girl xx
  • our sonographer said we concieved on sept 15th......hubby texted me the other day saying 'happy conception day' xxx
  • i conceived on about the 8th Sept and found out i was pregnant on the 20th.. seems like two minutes ago!..x
  • We conceived about the 14th/15th Sept and found out on the 25th Sept, 5 days early hehe image
  • Aw, it's amazing how much has changed in a year!! I could never have imagined my life now this time last year but now I can't remember my life before my lo!! We conceived on a romantic break in Scotland on the 29th Sept x
  • I conceived in the second week of our honeymoon, so at the very beginning of October. I found out I was pregnant on 2nd November, had my first scan on 16th December, which was when we announced the good news.
    I can't believe it's a year ago!!! This time last year I was on honeymoon in Cape Verde & this year I am sat watching my gorgeous baby boy asleep in his bouncy chair image xxx