Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cord

what day did your babies cord fall of? Missy's fell off today (day 5) Im so glad. Its scabbed over nicely too. xx

Replies

• Phoebe's came off today aswell also day 5 x
  • we're day 6 and Isabella's hasn't come off yet but also looks like it will be soon
  • We are on day 10 and niamhs hasn't fallen off yet!
  • awww junie just saw you called her Missy!!! GREAT name... I was wondering what you had named her! anyway sorry to G/C hopefully ill be joinigng you all sooooon!

39+2 xxx
  • Alana's cord came off on day 5 too, I was so pleased becasue I really hated looking at it, it looked so sore, im sure it didnt bother her tho
  • awww junie just saw you called her Missy!!! GREAT name... I was wondering what you had named her! anyway sorry to G/C hopefully ill be joinigng you all sooooon!

39+2 xxx

------------------------------------

just a nickname Im affraid!! OH dosnt like but Im gonna call her it anyway! LOL xxx
  • Oh I love it haha! Well hope you decide on a name soon! Xxx
  • Eloise's came off on day 8 too!!!
    xx
  • Still waiting for Emily's to drop off! - Day 10 for us. Hope it wont be too long now x
  • Calebs came off at day 5 too x
  • Phoebe's fell off last night (day 4) so glad, it was horrible and kept getting caught up in her nappies! x
  • Isabella's finally came off this morning at day 12 which means we can now be signed off by the midwife on tuesday.
  • Jayden's fell off last night on day 10 woohoo :\)

think it gave the poor little mite a shock though coz i was cuddling him and he suddenly started crying for seemingly no reason - i went to check his nappy and discovered the cord had gone!

hubby debated over keeping it but i said that was the most disgusting thing i'd heard :lol:
  • Day 12 for Emily x x
  • Lily's fell off yesterday (day 7). It was quite funny as I was about to change her nappy and was like "WOAH! The cord has gone!" and couldn't find it for quite a while, so I assumed fairies had taken it away! Turns out it was in the back of her nappy!
  • Lily's fell off yesterday (day 7). It was quite funny as I was about to change her nappy and was like "WOAH! The cord has gone!" and couldn't find it for quite a while, so I assumed fairies had taken it away! Turns out it was in the back of her nappy!

:lol::lol:
  • Georges fell off on day 4 I was quite shocked it came off so early but seems other people were about the same xx