Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nappies!

Hey ladies,

Just wondering which nappies you are usimg at the mo? Dylan woke up at 5.30am crying, his nappy and baby grow were soaking. By the time i changed him he was wide awake laughing and joking to himself, it took well over an over for him to go back to sleep! We are usimg pampers and they are totally rubbish.

Any recomendations?

Gemma xxx

Replies

• am using pampers babydry on harry. have had no leaks or anything with them.

Amy. xx
  • I have noticed with Oliver that pampers leaked when they were getting to small for him, so i now put him in the next size up at bedtime and this seems to have solved the problem
  • Lily has Pampers Baby Dry and they're fine, and she goes around 9 hours without a nappy change in the night. (She gets a nappy change at 10PM when we wake her to feed and then she sleeps until 7AM).
  • I hate Pampers lol.

I use Asdas Little Angels.. have used them 2 years with my dd and im using them with ds and they have never leaked for either of them. They are half the price of Pampers and Huggies too! xx
  • Bella was on pampers to start but they leaked really badly, we also tried sainsburys and didn't get on with them, we are using huggies and wouldn't use anything else. x
  • Asdas and Tescos own seem to be the best. all the others have leaked
  • We use asda little angels in the day and pampers for night (so 12 hours)... we found we needed to go up a size recently though to stop the middle of the night leaks. Although occasionally DH has forgot and put a asda nappy on and its lasted the night just fine.
  • thanks for replying ladies, i think its going to be abit of trial and error with dylan to see what is the best fit to fit around his chunky legs lol!!!
  • Tesco are best for us. We didn't get on with Boots or Sainsburys. x
  • We havn't really had problems with any but are using Boots active stretch for Freya (she has quite chunky legs and is a real wriggle bum!!) and they have been fab xx
  • George sleeps 7.30 pm till 6am and we use pampers babydry size 3's and have never had a leak... used them with DD too without problem... I know it sounds silly but are u using the correct size (the sizing guides on them arent always accurate... when DD was in nappies I once tried moving her up to the next size cos on the guides I thought she needed them, but they used to leak and cause nappy rash... only a suggestion x