Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice please girls

Hi all,

Hope u are all ok...... I really need some advice on dealing with my 12 year old quite frankly he is doing my head in it's money money money with him been off for 5 weeks from school now and he's not done a thing eats me out of house & home and embareses (spelling?) me out in public example:- at checkout in Sainsburys and he turns to the check women and says she meaning me owes me money i know it doesn't sound alot but it has upset me today we are saving at the moment as we are off to Florida in November because he has wanted to go since he was 4 and he still wants to live like we are millionares and we are not very far from it......... sorry for the rant guys and probaly doesn't make much sence butneeded to get that off my chest lol x x x

Clare & Olly 7 weeks & 5days x

Replies

• didnt want to read and run but maybe your post is better off in another forum. I recognise ur name but yet you are a newbie? Have you been on here before or another baby forum. Sorry to hear you son is being a pain. I have no experience with pre teens so cant advise but there are quite a few forums on here you might wanna try. Good luck

xx
  • Junnie funny you should say that because I thought I recognised clares name too.
    Sorry to hear you are having a hard time of it, would it be worth having a chat with your 12yr old and telling him how he is behaving?
    Hope things settle down for you