Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am i the first???

Well it seems like im all alone in here, justa few thigns about myself, my name is Diane, i have 2 beautiful girls called Ellie adn Lucie and Ellie will be 3 next month and Lucie will be 6 months old toamrrow. I got my bfp today and im due the 15th June! i cant wait to there are more of us so i will have some one to chat too! x

Replies

• Diane, its charlotte lol im due in may!!!! just poppin in cos i seen ur post, how bizarre is this!

Faith is 3 next month, Caden is 9 months old now and baby number 3 coming!
  • Me! Me! I *think* I am due June 5th. We only found out Monday evening. Still don't believe it. This is our first and although we were trying for a while it was quite a lovely surprise after lots of BFNs. Desperately hoping everything will be ok.
  • gatecrashing from Due in Jan!
    cant resist abit of a nosey!
    Congrats ladies! Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months

xxx
  • Hi, I'm tentatively waving hello! Got my BFP this morning so my due date is 3rd June 2010.

Its baby no.2 for us, our DD is 20 months old. Can't believe we're having another - so happy! A little nervous though as its early days still for me. I didn't find out with DD until I was gone 5 weeks which felt a bit more secure. At only 3-4 weeks it feels a bit precarious. I haven't even told hubby yet as he's not home from work and want to tell him in person!

Wishing you all a wonderful pregnancy! x x x
  • Hi guys, well i only found out yesterday and im $+1 but that leaves me due the 15th June? maybe im wrong? im not sure either way YEA TO US!!!! im so excited between feeling very sick but still excited! LOL
  • Ok, sorry for the brain amlfunction, im due the 1st June! haha just checked and couldnt understnad why i was so out and i was taking my date from ov and not adding on the other 14 days! See pregnancy brain! LOL
  • hi gc from dij congrats to you all my son was born 5th june a very good month to have a baby although i was due 27th may but nice to have a summer baby x
  • hi ladies,
    im gatecrashing from 'born in june 2010' just wanted to say congrats to you all, i found out i was pregnant on the 20th September, 2009, i was due 1st June 2010, and my daughter Phoebe was born on June 12th.. seems like 2 minutes ago i found out i was pregnant...

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies..x
  • Oooh we are increasing in numbers.. I am getting cramps in my left hand side. Very low and they travel into my leg. They can be quite bad every now and then - is that normal?
  • Yes thats normal, im getting them too, its your womb expanding already, they can feel quite sore on and off but try not to worry. have you been sick yet?
  • Hello ladies,

this will be our first, quite nervous already, need to make an appointment at the docs and get the ball rolling etc, no idea what im meant to be doing lol.

Im having funny twinges etc too, from what I can gather its all normal. my boobs have swollen today and feel like water balloons, crazy how quickly your body starts to change. xx
  • Nice to know you're getting them too! I am terrified of having an ectopic or mc. Isn't it bad that they are on one side? I have only had them 2or 3 times usually in the evening. Haven't been sick, wouldn't say I have really felt nauseous. Have has waves of feeling a bit icky but generally feel like I am coming down with something. Have booked a Dr appt for October 6th as wanted a specific Dr but wondering if I should try to go sooner. Eep...all so worrying.
  • i have had one sided twinges too, with a few on the other side to along with general cramps coming and going, they come and go, its very nerveracking isnt it , wondering whats going on and if everything is normal xx
  • Well I have remained unworried until now!! I think the ache is in my thigh mostly - maybe it is ligaments..

Maybe we should start a getting to know you thread??
  • Good idea Mrs EH!
  • Hello June ladies, hi again no3bump! I think I can join the DIJ group following my BFP this morning image

Hubby and I both very surprised but delighted as only just decided to TTC and it happened immediately! I am 33 and this will be our first. From my dates I think due date will be 5th June or thereabouts.

I've been having tons of cramps, twinges etc over the past 2 weeks. Also a bit emotional, bit of dizzyness and some very vivid dreams!

Here's hoping lots of other DIJ ladies join us here soon! xxx
  • OOoh..another due in June! Yay! I am having cramps too...boo. Also getting dizzy on and off. Guess it is a taste of things to come. x
  • Hi i'm joining but i am yet to take a conformation test! i got a BFP (very faint) but i'm pretty sure i am. i have 2 girls one is 7 and one is 4 months!!!!! we have been trying since i had ophelia but took 2 years to have her so was a surprise i think i'm due 8th june but my periods are a bit all over the place. I had 3 MC before ophelia so i'm worried already but i'm feeling really sick so i'm hoping thats a good sign!

[Modified by: TattooedMonkey on September 25, 2010 04:35 PM]

• HI Ladies,

I'm due in June too!!

This is our first and to be honest it was a bit of a shock. Came off pill about 4 months ago to sort out cycles after 10 years on the pill, merrily thinking it would take ages to conceive because my first cycle was 53 days and low and behold a BFP on cycle 3. Well three BFP's actually, I didnt trust the first one... or the second!

Think I'm due 5th June but not sure.

So, started knitting my first baby blanket and got some pregnancy vitamins. Going to start a diary I think for posterity. And if my new little bean is a girl, maybe she will want to read it when she is pregnant one day.

It will be so great to have others going through the same things at the same time. Happy and healthy pregnancy everyone xxxx
  • Oh and MrsSept, I second the vivid dreams

If I'm not wide awake at 4.30am worrying, I am having the strangest dreams.

Hmmmmm