Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

advice on moving schools please :$

hiya ladies wasnt sure where to post this but figured quite a few of us on here arent on our first bump! In a few weeks we are moving house and i am now in a dilemma over wether to move the kids schools or not? At the moment we live a 2minute walk from the school my kids attend and will be moving around a half hour walk away but there is a school 2minutes away from the new house. My 5yr old doesnt like change to start with, but i think that the walk home will start to get to him after a bit (mornings wont be too bad as i have the car, but picking up time is when im at work and hubby doesnt drive)also my3yr old is at morning nursery so at half 3 she'll have to walk there and then back. i really dont know what to do as the school has already changed his class loads so i dont want to disrupt him any more than needed, but i just cant make my mind up. I apologise for the waffling on ladies but any advice would be more than welcome

vicki x