Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

One day left until my scan....

and I can't wait to make sure everything is ok firstly as I had a bit of a scare yesterday but after that to find out what team we're on!!!!! I'm so excited I could wee a little :lol: just kidding.....although sneezing these days is a challenge :lol:

Replies

• Options
    lol!!!

ah great only one day!! your hoping for a girl? is that right?!!

I have mine next thursday!! I will be 20 weeks on the 20th and thats my scan date! I too can't wait.

Also secretly hoping for a girl as I have a son already!!

glad your appt went ok. take care xx
  • Options
    Good luck for tomorrow BoB! Caz - my scan is on the 20th too image
  • Options
    LOL!!! got everything crossed for you luv, hope you get a little pink bump, i reakon you will i have a feeling and you know how good my feelings are, lol. so excited will be checking all the time tomorrow.

xxxx
  • Options
    It'll be late tomorrow that I'll post so don't wait up funshine as I'm on US time remember! Will definately post when I get home though - assuming I don't run into all the shops and buy baby stuff on my way :lol:
  • Options
    Good luck hun - fingers crossed for a girl for you

xxx
  • Options
    fingers crossed for you luv!! xx
  • Options
    good luck huni.....mines 6wks away!! arghhhhh!!!! im going mad lol xx
  • Options
    Ggood Luck hun, I hope everything goes well and your litte one is nice and healthy also.

Can't wait to see if you will me joining me and MrsEH with our pink bumps image
  • Options
    Good luck!!! The final wait is so hard isnt it!

mine is 4 weeks away image feels like a life time x
  • Options
    its soooooo exciting, Maria mine is also Friday at 1.30 45 hours and counting (im not excited at all) lol.

BoB ill be checking later to hear your good news

x x
  • Options
    Thanks everyone - I'm getting a little nervous now - only a few hours until I leave the house now! I just want to know all is ok first off......

My dh asked the dog last night what 'mama' is having and put his hands out for girl and boy, the dog picked the girl hand :lol: it did make me laugh!
  • Options
    good luck, cant wait to log on in the morning luv, fingers crossed for everything. xx
  • Options
    G/C How exciting, can't wait to read your update sweetie. Zxx
  • Options
    Ooooh it is too exciting!
  • Options
    Just had to check lol x x image
  • Options
    Jsut got home, everything is looking healthy, the heart is all ok, so that's a releif aaaaannnnnndddd it's a........
  • Options
    GIRL!!!!!!!!! image

Very excited! I had convinced myself it would be a boy :lol: I asked him to check everything was fine first then let me know what we were having - I said 'are you sure, it's definately a girl right?' :lol:
  • Options
    arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i knew it would be very good guess on the gender due date. over the moon for you as know thats what you wanted, xxx
  • Options
    woop woop!!!!!! so pleased for you!

time to hit the shops!!! xx
  • Options
    Yay!!! Congrats hun x