Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone Not feeling Movement at 18 weeks?

Hi Ladies

It's so good to read all the lovely and exciting stories of ladies feeling and even seeing movement. I'm 18 weeks and haven't felt a thing, it's my first right enough. Just wondered if anyone else in the same boat? x

Replies

• Hey hun, with my 1st i didn't feel anything til 20 weeks and this time round i am 17+2 and feeling very faint movement only occasionally. I wouldn't have recognised this as movement if i hadn't been pg before

Don't worry hun. Its completely normal not to feel anything yet especially with your 1st x
  • Hi, just replied to your other thread too!!

I didn't feel anything at all until I was 20 weeks with ds, so don't worry. I'm 19+3 now I started to feel little flutters at 17weeks, but a lot of others had been feeling it from 11weeks.

It just goes to show we are all totally different!! look forward to your "I just felt baby" thread!! lol xx
  • am expecting my 4th and at 19 week have only just in the last few day started to feel movements i think it all depends which way baby is lying
  • Thanks for your replies ladies, I'm not really worried but just felt as tho as I was the only person not to be feeling anything and felt left out..lol
  • this is baby no4 for me and i only fell movement every now and again and only flutters!! dont worry luv, im sure everything is fine.

xxx
  • I went to the chiropractor today as I've had a lot of backache and unable to sleep and she felt the baby kick a couple of times so that was very reassuring. x