Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

PREGNANCY PILLOWS

Has anybody been using these to help them sleep more comfortably? Any you would recommend? Thanks Leeanne x

Replies

• I swear by mine I got mine with my first pegnancy in 2007 and im using it now too with my second im 33 weeks and have been using it for quite a while now mine is just from Mothercare. But i went in babies R us last week and they are much nicer these days but def worth buying X
  • Im having terrible trip with my hips and pelvis, so I got a dreamgenie pillow. It can be used as a feeding pillow too. Before I started using it I was waking up every hour in pain through the night, it has made a big difference, im not aching as much now when I wake up, and it sort of holds you in the correct position and stops you turning over.
  • i have the 5ft pillow from mothercare that i used in my 1st pregnancy... AMAZING!!

Made me sleep sp much better x
  • I have started using one this weekend actually, just a large 3ft pillow to make sure I lie on one of my sides instead of on my back and it seems to be helping me stay on my side as well as stopping my back hurting so much and also taking the pressure off my bladder so I am now sleeping longer without needing to get up as much, which is a relaif as I have been waking alot and then having trouble getting back to sleep!