Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ordered my pram!! :D

Hi ladies, I am SO excited! Just ordered my pram off mothercare. Phil and Teds new explorer package from mothercare

http://www.mothercare.com/Phil-Teds-Explorer-Pushchair-Package/dp/B004FMYLMW/sr=1-1/qid=1295531606/ref=sr_1_1/276-2946185-7931367?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

Managed to get a further 10% off after finding a code online!

also bought the maxi cosi cabriofix car seat and 2 isofix bases on a package deal from Lullaboo baby and joined up to their newsletter hetting another 5% off so everything...

double buggy, foot muff, raincover, cup holder, car seat and 2 isofix bases for ??667

SO CHUFFED x image

Replies

• Nice work - I love coupons! I got my pram for less than half price from an overstock company and just ordered my cot and rocking chair with 20% off! My car seat was 25% off! I love a bargain image
  • Oooh very exciting, I'm going to look at one this weekend and am in 2 minds wether to order it or wait til afeter my 20 week scan. xx
  • I waited MC4M as I had my scan last week and then went ahead and ordered them over this last weekend, it was probably me just being superstitious but now I know I have to get a move on with some of this stuff and all is ok so I went ahead with the ordering. When is your scan?
  • I couldn't resist. My scan isn't til 7th feb but wanted to make most of the sale as money us tight x
  • I only have to wait til this Thursday coming for mine image
  • Well I ended up ordering both my prams today as one of them was also offered on a great deal. I realised my scans not actually till a week on Thursday so just thought stuff it what will be will be image touch wood!