Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any1 else got babyhead lol

I am turning so forgetful its crazy, i go to the kitchen to put on the kettle and when i get there i cant remember why im there. Always forgetting what im saying half way thru a sentence and forgetting what i need from shop. Its ridiculous lol. Hubby keeps laughing at me bout it. Aaarrrggghhh, funny sometimes but annoying at others.

Anyone else getting forgetful xx

Replies

• Very much so! I would say my common sense is going too. :roll:
  • same here girls....i was always everyone elses memorys now im lucky if i remember mine lol x
  • Yes me!! I still had baby brain from my last pregnancy! Dont think it ever goes lol x
  • dont think my baby brain has stoppped for the last 6 yrs when i was pregnant with my dd1,lol. Get used to it it may be around for a while,lol.

sam 19+4

xxx
  • I have it really bad! I remembered I needed to look at something on the internet the other day and by the time i'd reached round the side of the sofa I was sitting on i'd forgot what it was I wanted to look at :roll: so annoying!!
  • me too!! went into the shop for paper,water, mints and crisps, got to counter only had paper and crisps so I said oops I want some water too!! got the water paid then I was like oops I wanted mints!! lady serving must of thought what a freak :lol:
  • There is no hope for us!! The other day I ver carefully, using my oven gloves, opened the cutlery draw and then stood completely confused for a good 5 mins because the chops I was cooking were not in there. I was moments away from accusing hubby of theft when I realised it was infact the draw and not the oven!?! I am also very clumsy.
  • I have a cracker. We're currently doing our new house up, so went to B&Q to buy wallpaper and other bits after work, paid, loaded up the car, put the trolley back, went home, hubby asked how much something cost, so i went to my handbag for the receipt, and realised i'd left my handbag on the trolley, with all my cash/cards/phone/sat nav and pregnancy notes in!

Luckily, some nice woman found it and handed it into the police station, phew!!!