Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

brand new to BE

Hello all, im new to this site, and im not sure how to make friends :? lol! im 21 weeks today and my little boy is due on the 7th June!! im really scared about the birth but excited too!! i love my tiny bump <3 whats everyones plans for their births? xx

Replies

• Options
    hiya hun...

we all friendly here, im 29 and 18+4 with my 3rd lol x
  • Options
    Welcome! everyones really friendly here so dont worry image

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow with my first due 1st June image

With regards to my birth plan, I haven't written one yet but I'm hoping for a waterbirth.

• Options
    Hi and welcome,

I'm 20+5 with baby no.2

not sure if I am having a natural birth or section yet will have to wait and see!

have you thought of any names for your blue bump yet? xx
  • Options
    image thank you's!!

no we cant decide on any names, maybe just have to name him eddie after his daddy :lol: i would like to try a water birth, maybe in the future.... this one id like to just be active and not lie down... see what happens eh!! haha do you have any names picked out??
  • Options
    nope!! we can't agree on any either!!

I would of liked to try a water birth too, they say being in the water helps with the pain?!

the best advise about what to do or want whilst in labour is to go with the flow!!
  • Options
    Hi Linsey - Welcome to BE!

I'm 37 and this will be my first! I'm 20+2 and due a girl on June 12th. My birth plan is quick and painless :lol: no but serioulsy I may be having a c-ection too as I'm high risk due to a few complications and my history but am going to talk to my doctor about it, I was thinking of a water birth too if I do go the natural route however. No names yet either as like Caz me and dh can't decide; actually change that dh can't decide :lol:
  • Options
    its so hard to put a name to the bump, its frying my brain so ive given the choice to my bf!!

can you opt to have a c section? i was thinking id prefere it but id like to experience the pain aswell... image

ah i had Maeson picked for a girl but he wanted to be a boy lol xxx
  • Options
    No I you can't opt for one - I am being advised to have one due to issues but am thinking about trying the natural route as the recovery is much quicker - or so thay say! I live in the States though now so I can actually opt for one here, but the UK don't let you unless there are problems.
  • Options
    Hi & welcome! I'm 22+4 with a pink bump. Due 3rd June so close to you. It is baby number 1 for me so not sure about the birth yet but I do have some ideas!
  • Options
    its baby no1 for me too and im pretty scared image B.O.B i hope it goes well and you get to give birth naturally, and if you do have to have a c section i hope ther are no complications xxxxx
  • Options
    hi hun and welcome. I am 18+5, due on 24th June. This is my 2nd (my 1st is only 9 months eek!!!)

awaiting my scan on 7th Feb to find out pick or blue x
  • Options
    hya im sam, im 19+6 with my baby boy!!! this is baby no4 for me but of first boy so as you can imagin very longer for, this is last baby too. Im due on 16th june but will be having a section between 38-39 wks, iv had section with all my other births.

got my 20wk scan tomorrow and cant wait to see little dude again.

xxx