Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

February is fast approaching...

Pointless post really but feeling thoughtful!

I can't believe February is just around the corner. It seems a double milestone for us. We started TTC last February and so was quite an anxious time for us and am so pleased we are where we are. Feel quite proud of what we have achieved thus far together! Also - February marks the just 4 months to go point. I am due 3rd June so suddenly it is sinking in that I have Feb, March, April and May to prepare for bump to arrive. Quite scary but also very exciting.

I hope the next four months are lovely and enjoyable for all of us. x

Mrs EH 22+2

Replies

• oh its so exciting as this is my last baby and baby no 4 i just cant wait i always said i wanted to treasure my last pregnancy but i just want time to fly by!!! febuary is a mile stone for us too as it was 1st feb 2010 that our 3rd daughter Nancy was born, and we didnt really expect to be here this quickly but were so happy to be completing our family with this little man. iv always had brill pregnancies and enjoyed them just as much as having the baby but this time im wanting my baby boy so much more than being pregnant, iv never had a summer baby as mine were all born in Jan and feb so trying to figure out what to buy!

Also im hoping time goes fast im planning what i have on each month to make time go quicker.

Feb - Nancys 1st birthday, mums bday, 2nd consultant appointment, whole family at the dentist, FIL b-day, Neice no2 b-day, SIL&BIL anniversery.

Mar - Friends baby shower, friends wedding, sis b-day, My baby shower, GTT test

Apr - My bday, my 4D scan, placenta scan

May - nothing so far god that month is going to drag!!!

xxxx
  • Oh how exciting! I think so far the time has flown by so i'm hoping the next 4 months do too, not that i'm not enjoying every second of my pregnancy but I just want to meet our little girl image

We have a few things planned like we're currently decorating the lounge, stairs and landing but I think march is going to drag as there is nothing but hopfully April will fly as we have decorating the nursery, nephews 3rd b'day party plus several other birthdays and me leaving work and then I have 5 birthdays in may including my own so that should be a fun month image
  • Well it's been a heck of a year for dh and I, a few days over a year ago I had to have my D&C after losing our first pg at 11w, 2 more mc's and a barrage of tests and finally a year later we are here, I have seen others write it but really - what a difference a year makes! We are so thrilled to be where we are today, I am still extremly nervous about it all having been through everything but my next milestone will be to get past 24w - only 3 weeks to go!

Here's to a healty and happy 4 more months ladies!

BoB 21+1 x
  • Ah, lovely jubbly replies ladies! Glad I'm not the only one gone all softie! Haha.

Funshine - I am interested to see you're having your baby shower in March. Have you set a date and invited people? I am trying to decide when to have mine. I want to start to get a date together etc and let people know as a lot of my friends have little babie and so would appreciate the heads up! I was thinking early April - is that ok?

MrsS - I think it will fly by too. I am really excited about having our baby but also don't want to rush the time away! Worried I won't be ready in time.

BOB - It has been a heck of a bumpy road for you. It is super to see that all has gone so well thus far and I hope it continues to do so. 24 weeks is a good milestone - is that the stage that baby could survive if delivered early? My friend just had her baby at 29 weeks and she is doing very well. Hopefully that won't be an issue, but nice to know. x
  • Yes 24 wks is about the earliest they can survive without seriouls issues - before that and it is really touch and go, but they would be unlikely to survive. So the closer we get to that the better!...and beyond hopefully image