Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011

Spotting @ 20 weeks HELP!!!!!

Hi all

Little worried had some spotting tonight, only when i wiped TMI LOL which seams to have stopped, got our 20 week scan tomorrow, not too sure weather to go to the AnE and get checked or wait till tomorrow as its stopped and can still feel baba moving! xxxx

Replies

• TBH I have had several bleeds this PG, 3 in total, the last one was like yours started and then stopped within a few hours and was only when I wiped and all was well at my 18w scan - if it were me I would wait for my scan tomorrow and make sure they look for the source of the bleed, especially since you can still feel bub moving, saying that I know it's not easy so if you feel like you want to go to A&E I would go hun. Do you/did you have any pain with it?
  • Just answered you hun - but BE ate it Grrrrr - anyway in short if it were me I would wait until tomorrows scan and ask them to look to see if they can locate the bleed, as you are feeling bub move and it has stopped but that's easier said than done I know. If in doubt go to A&E. Did you have any pain with it? I have had 3 bleeds this PG and all is fine so far - so it's a little easier for me to say wiat it out.
  • Hi hun thanks for the reply, no pain and all seams to have stopped now, and was only when i wiped, but definitely going to mention it tomorrow, xxxxx
  • oh gosh, yeah wait till your scan tomorrow but if anything changes go straight up to A&E. sounds good though if baby is moving and it's stopped now. hope you relax a little I know you must be worried sick. take care xx
  • how was the scan hun? x
  • Just checking in hun - how did it go?
  • Hope everything went ok today xx
  • how did the scan go? xx
  • Hey how are you? Hope the scan went well xxx
  • Hi lovely ladies

Scan went perfect was a little scared but baba was fine, wouldnt keep still. just had to have the anti d injection thanks for asking
  • Glad all was well, did they find out where the bleed had come from?
  • glad all was well xxx
  • Thats great hun x