Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

more about names sorry

we had it down to Harvey or Theo but we've always had Oscar in there too, i think i like that one again now to so does hubby as hes going off harvey image this name game is hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i was having girls i could always picture the baby as iv always had girls but this time im struggling picturing his as hes our first boy, silly i know.So now i think were back to -

Theo

Oscar

Harvey

xxx

Replies

• Options
    yes this name game is hard!

I really like Oscar but the two are just as nice, it's soooo hard!!

mine, oh and ds all begin with a 'C' so were thinking our little girl should too image but it's hard finding a nice but different name that starts with a 'C'

so far have come up with -

Caitlin/Caitlyn

Casey

Courtney

Caydee Mai

Caycee

although the last two normally start with a 'K'

any suggetions :? xx
  • Options
    Chloe, Carly, Cally

Funshine - really like Oscar! Does one of the names fit better with your surname than the others? Its so hard isn't it?!

Ok, here's my problem...we're not telling ANYONE our names so can only ask you ladies for second opinions! Still working on girls but for a boy I really like the name James Robert (Robert is after my 2 grandads). Hubby really likes both names but doesn't think they go together as its like 'Jimbob'!!! I realised this too but am not bothered and no-one I know really uses their middle name anyway. The alternative is to have another middle name before Robert but I think 3 names is a bit much. Do you think my hubby has a point? image
  • Options
    I'm still with Harvey Funshine!

Girls names with a C - hhhhmmmm - Cassidy? Colleen? Charlotte?

MrsSept I think your dh has a point but like you say people rarely use their middle names - would kids at school know his middle name?
  • Options
    I've thought of more names - Cara, Cora, Corinne

BOB, not sure if kids would realise as to me its just a name from The Waltons and its not on tv anymore. At the same time I don't want to give poor bubs a daft name though!!! Oh well, it might be a girl.....xx
  • Options
    well after some one we know has now taken harvey we have decised to call baby boy Theo Oscar this was origanl choice, so im happy and hubby is completely over the moon to have his chioce. xxx