Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bladder???

Now I have read and heard that in the 2nd trimester going to the toilet as often is supposed to improve! Well so much for that.....anyone else still going, what feels like, every 30 minutes? It feels like she is sitting on my bladder all day and it's worse when I walk around! I don't have a UTI as was at the docs Friday for my checks and all was fine.

Replies

• well it depends, I'm not going as regular as I was.... but like you sometimes it feels like she is sitting on my bladder and I go again even if I had only just gone. oh the joys!! we will soon be hitting the third trimester imageimage
  • I'm 2 weeks away from my 3rd trimester and I've been going like mad for the last 4 weeks - I really hope it doesn't get worse as I have to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get to the ladies each time I need to go at work.

I would probably say I go at least once an hour
  • That's exactly how I am Maria! I feel mighty uncomfortable when I know I'm not near a bathroom!