Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I just brought....

online, at 30% off, some stuff for my hospital bag! Seems unreal! I bought some nighties with buttons down the front (not too ugly but certainly not sexy!), a dressing gown to match with some new slippers, some sleep bras - they are meant to be more comfortbale than the nursing bras - and some ugly, HUGE knickers in dark colours! Very not sexy! :lol:

At least I can throw it all in a bag now and not worry about it!

Replies

• Options
    Ooh, you sound very organised! Its good to get a few things sorted every week though, isn't it?! I got a couple of nighties with buttons in Primark last weekend for about ??5 each and they are spotty and quite nice! xx
  • Options
    HI were did you get your 30% off bargains BoB??
  • Options
    oh thats fab, iv got nothing for my bag, apart from the bag its self and the wash bag, xxx
  • Options
    I live in the States now (used to live in the UK) babiseren so a place you don't have unfortunately, but I thought well I'll take advantage of that bargain! image
  • Options
    Am just starting to get bits for hospital bag. I aim to have it totally packed and good to go by 30wks and I am 25 today. I know I will feel much better if it is packed and ready - one less thing to worry about. I have been buying a few toiletries etc. Popping to Primark on Thursday so have written a list of things I need to buy. Are people packing a labour and ward bag or mum and baby bag or just one bag? I think I have a pretty extensive list of what should be in them but haven't the foggiest what goes in what bag. Confused.com! haha. x
  • Options
    Well done ladies!! I have yet to even get a hospital bag!!

I need to get a move on though because I have the midwife next week and it was at this stage with ds they admitted me with high blood pressure although I'm hoping it will be different this time :roll: and luckily I did have a bag packed then (although oh had to empty baby stuff out before he could bring it up to me) so I would say it is a good idea to have an overnight bag ready for you just in case and a bag for baby, if you don't need to use your bag before D day then you could just put them in together before you go in!!

Off into town tomorrow so might make a start, will defo be looking in Primark for those ??5 button up nighties image

Let you know if there are any bargains to be had!!
  • Options
    i havent started yet. but with dd most of what i packed wasnt even touched or needed so wont be doing the same again (i am having a home birth so hopefully wont need it anyway)

The best thing i can do this time is take a couple of pjs as last time i bled through 1 pair of bottoms and couldnt get DH to bring me anymore until the morning image