Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Catch up!

Hya how are we all? I think that time is starting to fly by lately, i have a diary which i write in every week and every one starts with this week has gone quick, do hope they carry on going quickly as i cant wait till its warm and light nights to lift my mood.

Well were still going slightly crazy on the name front we have had serious discussions about it, not rows which im shocked at, but iv always like Caleb since i got pg with my 1st dd adn had it as a boys name every other pregnancy, so thats always been a front runner for me iv also found Flynn which i love, hubby quite likes it and we both like but not love Riley and theo ( althought i think theo is hubbys fav) so now we have a list of

Caleb

Flynn

Riley

Theo

Oskar is definatly the middle name as it just seems to go with them all quite well and our surname, i hope that we pick either Caleb or Flynn, its really hard as i love my girls names so much i want another name we love so much too.

Iv got a really busy month this month so hoping that its going to fly by, i have a freinds baby shower, a wedding, my baby shower, my GTT, anethitist appointment, midwife appointment, there is so much on then april will be here, my birthday nice weather and 30+wks. cant wait. Other than trying to wish the pregnancy away iv been ok, had a bit of a tummy bug and the other 3 are making it very tiering as the baby is teething, and its now currently half term so have the bigger 2 too, its great to spend time with them though just hope weather picks up so we can do somthing.

so enough of me ranting how is everyone else eveyrone picked there names? how are you finding the pregnancies? sam 23+4

xxxx

Replies

• It certainly is going fast and i am with you on the name front! Trying to get DH to choose a name is a pain in the bum! Why are men so awkward!

My dd is 1 in April - cant believe it! So planning a trip to the zoo the day before and a little party on the day (easter sunday). Plus getting DH to find the time to start dd's new big girl room so bubs can have her nursery.

How is everyone feeling? x
  • Hiya, we are blooming daily and really enjoying being the two of us, my little one is kicking me and rolling around all the time, he is having great fun! I have had no sickness, have felt great all the way so far, apart from tiredness we are doing fantastic!

We are thinking of organising a baby shower, but need to see where when how etc first, working full time in a control room is hectic at times, so might get someone to do it for me!!!

We are having a little boy, and he will be called Alfie image)

Can't wait to meet him in June, what a Summer we will all have, yay!

Our first and we think possibly only baby, the little monkey will be ruined with love and affection, and we're planning lots of adventures for the 4 of us (we have a puppy called Oscar who is a springer spaniel 6 months old)

Exciting!!

xx

http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/CCFF33/0066FF/Little%20Squidge!/06/25/2011.png

Make a pregnancy ticker