Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nappies??

Just wondered what everyone is thinking on the nappy front - we used disposable last time and think we are doing the same again. x

Replies

• Options
    were going to using pampers i have used them with all my children and think there the best iv tried huggies but dont like them at all. xx
  • Options
    we will be using pampers too, we do have a few packs of huggies but I seem to remember not liking them with ds no loss though they were free!!

I used the boots own brand with ds too and they were good, there is always an offer on with them and even when not on offer they are a really good price xx
  • Options
    i will be using disposables - have used huggies in the past but may tend to go for whatever is on offier!

Make a pregnancy ticker
  • Options
    disposable for me. i use huggies for dd but love the offers on any! x
  • Options
    Hi, we started using various supermarket brands, however found that they weren’t suitable, with leaks and some nappy rash. We now use pampers, a combination of pull ups, active fit and night time. The active fit are really good as they come up quite high around the waist so provide quite a lot of protection.