Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hospital today

Well i have my hospital visit to have a word with the consultant anethitist, im suppose to be having a scan of my back today to and then they can check the spaces in my back, as it took 8 atemps to get the spinal i with my first, 2 times with my 2nd and it went to high with my 3rd so there going to make sure they know its best to do it.

For thoose who arent on facebook we have now decided to name our baby boy Flynn Anthony B**** loving the fact his initals are F.A.B, lol.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

sam 26+4

xxx

Replies

• Aww Sam I love that, FAB it's really nice!! image Good Luck for the appointment x
  • Good luck at the hospital!
  • Oh what a waste of time it was, basically all they said was yeah think its best you have a consultant anethitist but there should be one on the ward the day of your section anyway..............thats it on your way, lol.

waste of time, he said my back if fine and there is just sometimes the spinal is awkward to do im one of them people so it will probley be ackward every time.......thank pal!!

xxx
  • Grrr I hate it when they are so blase about things, silly hospital staff!! xx