Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4D scan hopefully.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sambooxx/babyboy006.jpg

Hopefully its worked now, my boy at 29+1. xx

Replies

• i can't see it i can't see it!! i am still waiting to be called back about booking an appointment for us!! image( xx
  • how do i put pictures up????? xx
  • i don't know i am a bit rubbish! maybe try it on your profile pic ?? xx
  • yeahhhhh i done it. xx
  • oh fantastic, beautiful handsome wee man! x
  • aaahhh!! how lovely!! what a good picture too!! xx
  • Wow funshine what a fab picture, he's gorgeous xxx
  • thanks ladies, the scan was fntastic littletoots it a place called take a peek in st.helens about 30mins away from preston really cheap but fantastic place ??65 for the scan i had, he 150% boy now thats 4 scans have confirmed, lol. after 3 girls i wanted to be sure!!!! now just cant wait for it to be june and i can meet him in person!!!

he looks very much like my DD1 when she was born DD2&3 are spitting image of each other, so i thought it was funny he looked like her, she also is the image of her daddy, so we have 2 that look like daddy and 2 that look like mummy. xx
  • WOW, how cool is that. What a cutie eh xxx
  • g/c from july to say how cute! have mine in 2 weeks and cant wait!
  • PP it was fab really i had one with dd3 but we got much better picture this time as he wasnt as active, hope you gets some good pics at your scan.

xxx
  • Hi chick

Mentioned this place to hubby last night, and if we don't hear back from the one in Preston in a few days time, then we will head over to Take A Peek, looks brill on the website! xx
  • just quite a bit cheaper than new dimentions in preston i went there for my gender scan. xxx
  • yes they seem more expensive there, I was trying to get the nearest one to us! Lancaster had one but it's shut down now apparently, so Preston would be the next option so we shall see xx