Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hows everyone feeling now that we are nearly there................

Just wondering how you ladies and bumps are doing now that we are/nearly are in our third trimester. It's quite exciting - i'm getting really tired now, just been for a walk that usually takes 20mins and it took us an hour lol, i did have my 2 year old with me who had to jump in every puddle lol. Bump is all out front too, cant wait to meet my blue bump.x

Replies

• Hi, we are doing well just struggling to sleep and be comfy at work, i work 4 days doing 10 hours in a control room so it's busy stuff but sitting down most of the day, so cushions etc are needed at the moment!

Other than that, very excited and cannot wait to meet little man, and get stuck into parenthood with hubby!! xx

At the weekends when we go on a good walk with our springer spaniel pup who is nearly 8 months old, i have to walk back at my own pace, which is funny! Waddling is a new way of walking haha! xx

http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/0000CC/999999/Alfie%20Bump/06/25/2011.png

Make a pregnancy ticker

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/4vN5sH7.jpg

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/4vN5.png

• hya, im also so tied think the other 3 children are making it worse espcially as my youngest is only 14 months old so into everything so very hard work, luckily she is a fab sleeper so im getting good night sleeps.

Im like lisa the pregnancy bloom seems to have conveniantly bipased me too, lol.

im 30wks today and havign my blue bump at 39wks by section so now im in single figures i cant wait to have him here.....im also definalty not looking forward to it coming warm as i have low blood preesure and it makes me feel very sick and faint when i get warm. xxxx
  • I am definitely getting more tired and slowing up! 4 more weeks to go at work and I am so looking forward to finishing up there xx
  • I'm starting to get fed up now.

Got an average size bump but by the end of the day it feels very heavy and the area around my belly button hurts. Not sure which position my baby is in!

i am 30 weeks this week so have another 8 weeks left in work image . Looking forwards to having 12 days off over easter which will hopefully keep me going until June!
  • 32 weeks at the moment, 33 on Sunday. I finish work next Thursday so hopefully I'll have some nice time at home before baby arrives. I commute each day so I'm looking forward to that stopping.
  • Got 9 weeks to go and just hope they go quick! Bump feels so heavy and can't walk very far. Doesnt seem like there is much i can do when im pregnant!
  • I have 5 weeks to go at work, then annual leave before mat leave starts, am full of cold so looking forward to a good old fashioned rest, and also we will be buying all the last minute things on our list, and packing bags ready for the off!! x
  • im 32 weeks on saturday. due 25th june. and im deffinitly starting to feel the strain. tired.. swollen feet.. achey legs the lot. the 25th of june seems so long away. if i have been on feet alot in the day, cor boy do i know it by the evening. ache all over. its my first pregnancy so didnt really know what to expect. i just hope the next few weeks fly by so i can meet my little girl image x
  • Hey Kirsty I know what you mean I'm due 24th and it seems like an eternity away especially when everyone tells you 'ooh not long now!' grrr. Last week or so I've noticed it getting harder and harder. I've now started retaining water so my ankles have swollen like balloons, the pelvic/back problems I've had are getting worse and I'm generally fed up with the whole pregnancy thing. One good thing is that I only have one week left at work so really looking forward to that and to the next 8 weeks flying by so I can meet my baby girl image