Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Braxton Hicks for anyone yet - or other signs?

Anyone had these yet? or any signs that bubs is on its way? I still have 7 weeks to go but some of you must only have 3-4 weeks being due beginnning of June? So excited for everyone xxx

Replies

• I have 4 weeks Tom and I've had Braxtons for quite a few weeks now, some are easily missed just tightenings like I'm doing a tummy crunch but without tensing.

Lately I've started to notice period pain like cramps some a little stronger than others along with back ache and loose bowels (sorry tmi).

Hoping I won't have to wait too long now :0)

• Hiya

I have 6 weeks to go and am getting lots of braxton hicks. Some have just been uncomfortable but i've had a few nights where i've had period type pains too - midwife said its normal though and just braxton hicks. Don't think bubs is on his/her way yet though - my DS was 5 days late so i'm assuming this baby will be late too. xx
  • I had really strong braxton hicks from 30-32 weeks but they seem to have disappeared lately and just getting the odd mild tightening now and again. xx
  • I've been getting some in the last week or so, I'm 36w today with my 1st. I wasn't sure what they were and then they told me when I was being monitored this week that I had a strong contraction in the middle of it - I was like 'oh that's what they are'! I just thought it would be more obvious to me! Oh well. image