Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

getting induced

My consultant rang today to say that i was getting induced a week early so will be getting started off on fri 17th June, kinda excited yet a bit scared too. At least i wont go overdue and have a huge baby! Also glad that i now have a date so i can sort out childcare for my girls and now i know that hubby will be at the birth coz for a while there we thought that i would have to go alone as my sister graduates on the same week i am due but now im going early its all gona be good i hope xxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Thats great, glad to hear yopu wont be alone, i hope all goes well for you x
  • Options
    Thank you Aishhaa, i hope all goes well fr you too image xxx
  • Options
    Ah that's good news - at least you can get organised and relax that your hubby will be there. 17th June is my due date too - 25 days to go hee hee!! xx
  • Options
    ellabis been to see mw today and she booked induction date 17th June so if my little man decides to go over we may be having our babies the same day image

I'm due the 5th June and im 3/5 engaged but you just never know image xx
  • Options
    Hi Aishhaa, i hope you dont go over due for your sake - good luck and i will keep checking here to see how ya go xx
  • Options
    Its my brithday on the 17th so i will be thinking of youu!!

good luck!