Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello

Hello Ladies, I am entering very cautiously as dh and I had mc in Feb, but for now all is good so going to try and enjoy the experience. I have one DD and she is so gorgeous we really want a brother or sister for her. I am not totally sure of my due date as since mc my cycles were very long but I think I am 5 weeks tomorrow and due 10th June. I am looking forward to going through all the emotions with you all.x

Replies

• Options
    Hello!

I remember you from ttc number one! My dd is now 1.5. We also had a miscarriage in march so understand you feeling hesitant. Fingers crossed for your little beans image

Xx
  • Options
    Hi and welcome. I am due no 2 around 7th June but not exactly sure due to coming off the pill and messing up my cycle a bit. Had bit of spotting on Friday which scared me a bit but it's stopped and got my 3+ on cbd coz i couldn't resist retesting today, starting to feel bit more positive now. My ds is 8 and a half so been a long time since I've done the pregnancy thing. How are you feeling other than understandably a bit nervous xx
  • Options
    I meant our little beans! Sounds like you are having twins!
  • Options
    Oh dont joke mrscake...twins!! Thanks lisalou, I am feeling great just tired and getting used to caffine free. I didnt get morning sickness wiith dd so no real symptoms yet but thats normal for me. Glad we r all around the same stage.xx
  • Options

just wanted to pop in and say congratulations Apricotmoon, I was really pleased when I read your bfp post!image take care and have a very h&h pregnancy xx

congratulations to you other ladies due in June, I just feel like I've 'known' Apricotmoon for a while now!xx

• Options
    Congratulations! Wishing you a H&H 9 months. Seems most of us have suffered a MC. Really makes BFP's very special but also very worrying!

Xxx
  • Options

Carioke that is so nice of you, I really hope you are back up on your feet soon and get your bfp too.x

Yes Ababyplease2 I think that alot of women have suffered from a mc, I myself never thought it would happen to me but I suppose everyone thinks that.x

• Options
    Hi All

I'm 5-6weeks and I just can't seem to relax and be happy that I'm pregnant. I'm going to the loo constantly to double check there isn't anything going wrong.

I thought I would be over the moon but instead I'm just so anxious and stressing myself out.

Have to wait another 2weeks before my scan. I don't have any symptoms like last time, no sore boobs and no sicknesses.

I hope we all have a happy and healthy 8/9months ahead image
  • Options

Hello sandybaby and I know what you mean about checking each time I go to the toilet checking for any spotting. I think it is natural and most women will do that til they get their first scan and make sure everything is ok. I hope the next two weeks go by quickly and you get your scan.x

• Options

Congratulations Apricot Moon & welcome back. I'm another BFP after mc, I think there's a lot of us about. Im sure the time will fly by and once your scan date arrives it will all become real xx  

• Options

Thankyou mamankabba, so sorry for you loss too. I hope we both fast forward to scan day and know everything is ok.x

• Options

Hi ladies,

Got my BFP and r says im due 7th June! This is my 1st so very nervous/scared about whats ahead! Is anyone getting dull cramps in lower area? Feels similar to AF pains but not as bad. Also constantly needing the loo...thought this was in late pregnancy only?

H&H 9 months to all

x

• Options

Yep Charlies I have the same too, its perfectly normal, our bodies are stretching to make way for whats ahead. Our cramps are our uterus stretching & the needing the loo is also due to that. Even though our babies are tiny at this stage our uterus is expanding slowly day by day to make room & putting presure on our bladders. Even though it can be a little uncomfortable I think I prefer it that way, can you imagine if it  all  of a sudden 'pop' one big baby belly overnight - Yowzers! 

Dont know if you have an iphone or Android but there are some cool apps about that tell you about your pregnancy day by day, Baby Centre my pregnancy is one & its free, might help soothe your nerves to know what is normal, plus it tells you what size & weight your baby is week by week - really fascinating. I relied on these for my 1st xx 

• Options
    Hey mamankabbe.....will have to get the app on my iPhone...thanks

How many weeks are you all?

• Options

I'm 8 wks tomorrow x

• Options
    7 weeks today .....tick tock